Enriching your quality of life
The Gardens at Park Vista provides a secure and comfortable living environment specially designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
Each resident will have an individualized service plan developed upon move-in based on their life history, interests and capabilities. The service plan will be updated by an interdisciplinary team on an ongoing basis to meet the resident’s evolving needs and preferences, with the focus on WHO they are and what they CAN do at the moment.
Out team members are trained on Heartfelt CONNECTIONS – A Memory Care Program®, a special program designed to support people with dementia in achieving a life of quality. This approach focuses on how to communicate and care for someone with dementia through connecting with the person first.
The benefits of Park Vista Memory Care include:
- A brand-new memory care unit designed to create a secure, yet stimulating, environment for people with dementia
- A choice of private and semiprivate rooms, including a shower in each room
- Three fresh, delicious and well-balanced meals served family-style and finger foods as appropriate
- Healthy snacks available throughout the day
- Licensed nurse on staff 7 days a week
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, continence, mobility and medication management
- Special activity programming to meet the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the residents and to engage them on a daily basis
- Weekly housekeeping, daily trash removal and laundry service
- Personal memory boxes outside each room to showcase resident interests and to provide cueing
- Patio with beautiful landscaping and barbeque
- Access to support groups and educational sessions for family members
- Trained staff available 24/7
- Secured gates
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Lean rails along corridors
For more information about memory care at Park Vista, please fill out the form on this page or call (714) 256-1000.
You can also follow us on Facebook for more community updates.